Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friday Focus: The Vice President Understands 15,000,00 Pigs in the Slaughterhouse?

Several weeks ago the Vice-Gaffer said he "fully" understood China's One-child policy.  Horrible and stupid and ignorant and just plain evil as that was, I couldn't gin up the excitement to say much about it at the time.  When it comes to abortion we already know Mr. Biden is a moral troglodyte.  Is this what Biden understands?:

"About one hour later, the van stopped in the hospital. As soon as I was drug out of the van, I saw hundreds of pregnant moms there — all of them just like pigs in the slaughterhouse. Immediately I was drug into a special room, and without any preliminary medical examination, one nurse did an oxytocin injection intravenously. Then I was put into a room with several other moms."

Or this?:

"I could hear the sound of the scissors cutting the body of my baby in my womb. … I preferred to die together with my baby at that moment. …"

Those quotes are from the testimony of "Wuijan", who spoke before the Tom Lantos Human rights Commission of the House of Representatives in late 2009.  During her stay in the hospital for the abortion, which took well over 24 hours, Wuijan was told there were over 10,000 forced abortions in her county, not the country, but just her county alone.  If her county is typical, that means 15,000,000 forced abortions in China a year (there are 1,464 counties in mainland China). 

Wuijan's crime was not becoming pregnant with her 2nd, 3rd or 4th child.  No.  Her "crime" was failing to possess the required "permit for pregnancy"!

One child?  Not without a permit.

No comments: